AEC & BIM Solutions
Zareen 3D Surveys is a well-established brand in the AEC (BIM) industry which focuses on providing technological and engineering solutions to clients in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Mechanical industry. Our team comprises professionals from all over the world who work remotely for us. We have skilled land surveyors and 3D modellers proficient in all software and techniques. Our plugin and cloud software provide us the best results and speed while prioritizing client security and satisfaction.
Zareen 3D Surveys includes:
- Industrial Plant Modelling includes all types.
Oil & Gas, Chemical,Nuclear, Metal, and Fertilizer Plants.
- We do building surveys, Roads, Power-line, Route, Topographic/Mapping, Monitoring & as built surveys.
- Setting out of a Plot, Building & Boundaries.
- Topographic Survey/Mapping by UAV/Drone
- Laser scanning by Leica scan station P20 & Riegl Scanner.
- Plant Surveys Including relocation, scanning, point cloud registration, modelling, PD-MS p&id-specific.
- Generation of isometric drawings, line-list, support drawings, equipment drawings, instruments drawings, and PMS pipe Material Specifications.
- We can publish Leica truview, tremble truview/bubble view, aveva bubble view, LFD Format, LGS Format, and unification of the point cloud.
- Our software can work with various types of point cloud, including Extract Models, unification of points, and different formats such as las, laz, pts, e57, ptg, pcg, .xyz, dxf, dwg, obj, asc, CSV, and txt. Additionally, we can classify the point cloud data into different categories, such as equipment point cloud, tower point cloud, ground point cloud, structure point cloud, and piping point cloud.
Our scanners have a high-speed scan rate of 1 million points per second and can scan up to 270 meters. Accurately registering all scans together is a critical task using paper and metal black and white paper.
Piping design and modelling are essential aspects of any industrial plant or manufacturing unit. It involves creating a detailed plan of the piping system and simulating the design to identify potential issues before implementation.
To ensure the accuracy of our isometric model, a comprehensive QA process is essential in identifying and eliminating any errors or faults made by the modelers. At Zareen 3D Surveys, our QA system is designed to be user-friendly and efficient.
In plant modelling, isometric drawings are crucial as they allow for easy and clear reading of various dimensions. These drawings, also known as isometric projections, are commonly used in technical drawings to showcase 3D items on a 2D page.